Raptor Rear Shock?

mofoka

Good stuff, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

NP I've never riden a bike with a "planned" susp, although I'm sure it's awesome. But, I did mine for $350 total for a-arms and 3 shocks! It works great, and I have no need for anything better. I'm headed to Waynoka tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up.

I just installed my raptor shock last night with a + 2 swinger. man is that thing tall I might go ahead and put the stock swinger back on to take some height out. I have a desert seat and tank on mine So I am guessing total rider height at the seat is about 6" higher. I will decide on that once I get my a arms and mount them to see how it feels.

Odd...I tried to use a 2003 Raptor rear shock, and it didn't look like it would work, so I never actually attempted to bolt it up. The reservoir was in a different location or something like that.

01 was the only year raptor came with the remote rez. 02-05 its on the side and wont work. as of the yfz 450 rear wont work as well. Best bet to send it in and have it build to what your wanting it for. That way your getting something set up for the swinger and weight and rinding. Just my input

sliderbkt: what type of lower chain roller set-up is that? I been trying to find something to make up for my +6 swinger, don;t like all that chain just open without some sort of tension spot.

I'm not sure where the stator cover or the tensioner came from. they were on the bike whenI bought it, sorry.