I-96 Dragway, Ionia MI "Show me the money"

shanYE west

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!! funny!! Stay at home moms are very underpaid!!!

Thanks alot.. all we have is our 18ft toy hauler so its not that much.. i will bring every extension cord i have that way we can put the generator as far away as possible.. :biggrin:

We will work on Jeffro!! i am sure if we go he will go!!

Edited by ~*Mrs. Toyboxx*~

As a newbie to the forum....I cannot wait to meet some of you guys. I live close to Ionia (about 30 minutes). So if anyone forgets any thing, let me know. The wifie and I should be there to cheer you guys on early AM saturday!

Thanks,

Cool...will be good to meet some newbies!!! I got ya beat, I live 5 minutes from the track...................... You gonna run the bike???

Havoc Crew...I got a Generator for you.

Brand new, about the size of a 5 gallon gas can, maybe a hair bigger.

It's a 2 stroke (YEE HAW...no methanol, please...lol)

Neighbor borrowed it to me, brand new. Quieter than a lawnmower....

Yours to use.

Dave your awesome!! but we are still debating on weather we are going. if its to much of a hassel and takes up too much room dont worry about it.

but thanks for looking out. i really hope the weather changes!!! i want to party! " a little " :beer: oh and race!!

Dave your awesome!! but we are still debating on weather we are going. if its to much of a hassel and takes up too much room dont worry about it.

but thanks for looking out. i really hope the weather changes!!! i want to party! " a little " :beer: oh and race!!

Cant back out now................. We need a lady there to keep us in line.........LOL!!!!!!

Sorry guys i think i jinxed ya!! Sorry we didnt make it, i didnt want to get the bike dirty :wink:

but if they do a make up race and its NOT raining WE WILL BE THERE!!

You didn't wanna play in the mud with us? lol They made me get my bike dirty... I buckled under the peer pressure.... Hell.. JT was picking mud balls off his bike and throwing them at mine because it wasn't dirty enough!!! lol