I-96 Dragway, Ionia MI "Show me the money"

shanYE west

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be bringin about 30 gallons.. So i should have some extra. Just need to find a way to get it out of the drum.... I'm not syphoning alky again... That was NOT COOL! lol

I heard people were starting to bring trailors down Sunday.. I sent Rich a PM and asked him about camping spots and what not and he said that he'll be there thursday and start lining them up. I told him I'd call him then and get a better idea of whats going on. By the sounds of it, if we want to be next to one another then we'll have to let rich know when one of us get there and let them know how many is in our group.

sweet! thanks man!

yeah that would suck to get split up!

If you want, I can call Rich...

Have him set aside about 20 sites. Or...I'll just find out where Shelby Boys and Hopper and crew will be, if they already have an area set aside...

To be honest, I'll be there first thing Friday AM...maybe even like 8AM or so... I'm bringing a tent and air mattress, but might have to sleep in the truck and put the heated seats on...LOL...

I'm going to pick up one of those lantern/air pumps as well to have at camp. I may pick up an air horn or two...first one to pass out (standing or not...JT...lol) might get the wakeup call....

:)

LOL!!! I should be good!

what goes around comes around dave!! lol

Loud? You ever hear JT and Brent once they get drinking? Hell...they'll drown out open stinger drag bikes??? LOL...

Don't worry about the generator...

I'll give Rich a call later today or tomorrow. I know he was at Silver Lake this last weekend...won king of the hill...:)

:biggrin: so I like to party!! whats wrong with that? lol!

Count me in for a spot, bringing the camper............................I will be there right about the time Dave gets there.......................It would be nice to be all together!!!!!!

On a related side note...getting lotsa rain here, and I know they cancelled an event at the track sunday, because of water.......sooooooooooooooooooo????????????

Count me in for a spot, bringing the camper............................I will be there right about the time Dave gets there.......................It would be nice to be all together!!!!!!

On a related side note...getting lotsa rain here, and I know they cancelled an event at the track sunday, because of water.......sooooooooooooooooooo????????????

what time saturday do they race

I just talked to Rich, he said no problem roping off an area for our group to park, party...etc.

People are already doing it.

I called and left Roger a message, since he's 5 minutes away...if he can do it, no prob...otherwise, I'll be there EARLY Friday AM...and will do it then....

Be nice to pit by each other for a common party place. Plus...in a dark, drunken stumble/crawl, 10 to 20 vehicles would be easier to find...LOL.

I just talked to Rich, he said no problem roping off an area for our group to park, party...etc.

People are already doing it.

I called and left Roger a message, since he's 5 minutes away...if he can do it, no prob...otherwise, I'll be there EARLY Friday AM...and will do it then....

Be nice to pit by each other for a common party place. Plus...in a dark, drunken stumble/crawl, 10 to 20 vehicles would be easier to find...LOL.

Sounds good, I'll see you guys Friday morning! I'm shooting for 10am

yeah we have to keep the group together! who knows where I am gonna fall asleep! lol

I have some firewood I can bring if ya want. How much do we need?

I dunno?? i got some too.. I just cut up a tree that fell in my yard.. we gonna make a community pit? or what? if so.. I can bring a good amount.