I-96 Dragway, Ionia MI "Show me the money"

shanYE west

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm living in the wrong state.... You guys are willing to help each other out wherever needed to get each other riding which I try to do with all my riding buddies (tried in the past anyway) Which is how it should be! But unfortunately I have a bunch of unorganized pain in ass friends who are (when it comes down to the come down) unwilling to go out of their way to help anyone out... Its bullshit really. Been going on so long I am @ the point where I just gave up and thought shit...... Maybe I'm the only one who tries to get as many ppl up as possible to ride?! But after reading this thread and talkin to MarineNYC (Sean) about a Cali trip.... I realized its only my group of jerkoff friends!!!

Ah, sorry to steer your thread in a different direction I was just in aw of the commendatory of you guys... Good shit! :beer: Throw one back for the Ripper

Jeff...

I'll be in Grand Rapids that Thursday night, dropping off my bike at Rogers...staying at a hotel for work.

Work is paying for my gas there and back...

Is there anything I can do to help get you guys to the track? Tow a trailer, etc?

Won't be the same without the Havoc guys and that Lindsay chic...:)

Remember, camping is 100% free...

Let me know if I can help...spare parts, tuning, etc., whatever...

Keep in mind, Friday is T&T all day for 30 bucks... Worse comes to worse, T&T with us, party...crash...head home Saturday...

Whatever you guys need...let me know if I can help.

I can't wait for the race...tick tock tick tock..I'll be a like a little kid before Christmas that Thursday night, guaranteed...

My sentiments exactly............................Whatever you need bro, just let us know Jeff!!!!!!!!!

And yes Ripper it is very nice to have a great group of guys that you know you can count on to help,and they are so damn fun to party with after the races!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm living in the wrong state.... You guys are willing to help each other out wherever needed to get each other riding which I try to do with all my riding buddies (tried in the past anyway) Which is how it should be! But unfortunately I have a bunch of unorganized pain in ass friends who are (when it comes down to the come down) unwilling to go out of their way to help anyone out... Its bullshit really. Been going on so long I am @ the point where I just gave up and thought shit...... Maybe I'm the only one who tries to get as many ppl up as possible to ride?! But after reading this thread and talkin to MarineNYC (Sean) about a Cali trip.... I realized its only my group of jerkoff friends!!!

Ah, sorry to steer your thread in a different direction I was just in aw of the commendatory of you guys... Good shit! :beer: Throw one back for the Ripper

the michigan people are a different breed. all good guys.not like near philly. every man for himself.

hows it looking for the havoc team?? you all gonna make it??

brent was wondering if he could buy some alky shayne??

I'll be bringin about 30 gallons.. So i should have some extra. Just need to find a way to get it out of the drum.... I'm not syphoning alky again... That was NOT COOL! lol

I heard people were starting to bring trailors down Sunday.. I sent Rich a PM and asked him about camping spots and what not and he said that he'll be there thursday and start lining them up. I told him I'd call him then and get a better idea of whats going on. By the sounds of it, if we want to be next to one another then we'll have to let rich know when one of us get there and let them know how many is in our group.

If you want, I can call Rich...

Have him set aside about 20 sites. Or...I'll just find out where Shelby Boys and Hopper and crew will be, if they already have an area set aside...

To be honest, I'll be there first thing Friday AM...maybe even like 8AM or so... I'm bringing a tent and air mattress, but might have to sleep in the truck and put the heated seats on...LOL...

I'm going to pick up one of those lantern/air pumps as well to have at camp. I may pick up an air horn or two...first one to pass out (standing or not...JT...lol) might get the wakeup call....

:)

What ever works Dave, I just thought it would suck for our crew if we were scatterd all around the lot.

I'm shooting for 11am or so, My wife has a Doc apt in the AM then we're leaving after that.. I'm trying to get her to move the apt all together so I can get there sooner! lol

Do you know if there bringing in grandstands?

Lindsay, Any luck finding a Generator?

We are still not sure if we are going, we probably wont know till thursday sometime!! we are last minute people!

we still havent found a quite generator, we have one but its really loud and i dont want to be disrespectful..

do you know what the age bracket is for the little kids to race?

Loud? You ever hear JT and Brent once they get drinking? Hell...they'll drown out open stinger drag bikes??? LOL...

Don't worry about the generator...

I'll give Rich a call later today or tomorrow. I know he was at Silver Lake this last weekend...won king of the hill...:)

Loud? You ever hear JT and Brent once they get drinking? Hell...they'll drown out open stinger drag bikes??? LOL...

Don't worry about the generator...

I'll give Rich a call later today or tomorrow. I know he was at Silver Lake this last weekend...won king of the hill...:)

LOL!! either way we will be there to watch your guys kick @ss...we might just come for the day saturday! its not to far from us.