is the keihin 33mm pwk right for me

I am just waiting for the 'TR6 pipes won't work with porting' argument to start. I, for one, am anxious to here how well it runs! Maybe that argument can be put to bed, for you are the only one I know of who is going to run TR6 pipes with a nice port job...

As far as the carburetors, I would think the person who did the port work would know which size is best. I am not sure how larger carburetors will work with the air box boots...

I am just waiting for the 'TR6 pipes won't work with porting' argument to start. I, for one, am anxious to here how well it runs! Maybe that argument can be put to bed, for you are the only one I know of who is going to run TR6 pipes with a nice port job...

As far as the carburetors, I would think the person who did the port work would know which size is best. I am not sure how larger carburetors will work with the air box boots...

I did not pick the pipes they came with it. I would like to get some t-5's. I plan on getting larger air box boot. But I appreciate the input.

t6 are not made to be run with porting. they were designed to work best with stock porting..

i would find some t5s or rockets. i personally am not a fan of cpi..

yes, 33mm pwk would be fine for your setup. you will gain a lot in top and probably a fair amount on the bottom.

Thanks. Any suggestions on where to start with jetting? I was trying to look at other threads and find people with set up close to mine and it looked like 150 mains and 50 on the pilots. I currently have 380 mains and the stock pilots in the stock carbs.

I would start out at this

155 or 158

48 Pilot

CEL Needles Middle clip

Air scew 1.5 turns out

Make sure you sync the carbs.

What kind of intake are you going to run? I would sugest the boss racing because it lifts the carbs up and back so they dont hit on the clutch arm.

josh

I would start out at this

155 or 158

48 Pilot

CEL Needles Middle clip

Air scew 1.5 turns out

Make sure you sync the carbs.

What kind of intake are you going to run? I would sugest the boss racing because it lifts the carbs up and back so they dont hit on the clutch arm.

josh

I was planning on using what I have but if I run in to problems I will look in to that. Thanks again.