Trail Tech Speedometer

i have one and like ot so far.. seems to be accurate. you have to calculate your tire diameter into the speedo for it to be accurate.. if you read the directions and take your time setting it up it works pretty good.. i like mine because it has your engine temp on it.. thats important to me..

I have a Vapor on my banshee and the old Endurance on my raptor. Both work good. I have never had a problem with in accurate readings with speed. I have had my Endurance since 2004, and got my vapor this summer.

I would get the Trail Tech Vapor. It has a lot of nice features.

Speed

Max Speed

Max RPM

Max Engine Temp

Engine Temp with programable waring lights

Tach with programable shift lights

Total Accumulated Ride Time (hour meeter)

Total Accumulated Ride Distance ( Odometer)

Accumulated Ride time and distance (trip odo.)

It is very picky on the install. I had a problem of mine reseting when I would hit the power band. It would just blink out. I herd guys say that you need to just hook it up to a 9v battery. I did that and it still was doing it. I ended up chaging the spark plugs. I have always run B8ES (non resistor) plugs. I put some BR8ES (resistor) plugs in and the problem went away. The electrical interfearance from the non resistor plugs were causing it to reset. I with the non resistor plugs I could unplug the tach pickup lead from the vapor and I would still get a rpm reading that is how much interfearance there was. I didnt bother hooking it back up to the banshee's stator for power. I figure it works how it is so I will just leave it. I have went all summer on the same 9v battery. You just get one of those terminals and wire to the power lead.