+3+1 ASR a arms, axis shocks, 2 into 1 trinity carb, tors removed and parking brake removed

peterlocal22

i actually have not been able to take it out yet becasue im having problems w the carb. ive never jetted a carb before and im having problems. not even sure its the jetting? when i strart the bike it starts right idles good throttle good then when i shut the choke off and ghive it alittle throttle it boggs right down. now if i throttle up very slowly then i can get it to go, but if i throttle up quickly in the begining it boggs down and shuts down. so im trying to figure out whats going on.

i was just outside messing with it i gave it gas and then the bike started reving very high, i hit the engine off and nothing happened, so then i pulled a plug wire and still nothing then i pulled the other and it shut down??????

i have no idea whats going on

What he said. Check to see what size main you have in there then check for an air leak. If it runs good on choke (which richens your mixture) then that's an obvious sign it's running lean. See what clip your needle's at while you have the carb off.

i took out the 48 pilot jet went up to a 50, kept the main jet at 195 c clip was 3 clips up. it runs much better now only thing is the air screw is all the way in maxxed out. should i go up or down on the pilot so i can take the air screw out a few turns so its not all the way in?

thanks in advance