34MM PJ carbs.. PRICE DROPPED!

Well the other thread got a little crouded up so i thought a new when with my final offer I polished them up pretty good..There is a spot of pitting on the bowl and a few hard to reach areas that aren't quite as great looking as the rest but they are still very nice carbs that are unique..it is not pictured but they do come with the choke levers, slides in good shape, caps and vito's needles..Will sell for $175 shipped if paypal is used..

120606_10321.jpg

120606_10332.jpg

When you are about to submit a new PM or a reply to a PM, you must check the "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" option just below where you type the body of the message before hitting submit.

If I have any money left from my A Arm purchase in January I will definatly be intrested. Im gonna need bigger carbs at some point. Ahhhhhh damn Banshee money pit of a bike. Gotta love it :notworthy:

The slides look great on them..The pitting is on the outside of the carb..I can't tell you how old they are as i picked them up off ebay but they are good working carbs..The float valve seats they don't leak or anything like that..They are good carbs for a fair price..

The slides look great on them..The pitting is on the outside of the carb..I can't tell you how old they are as i picked them up off ebay but they are good working carbs..The float valve seats they don't leak or anything like that..They are good carbs for a fair price..

Bump for a nice set of carbs this guy wont do you wrong

Edited by majicmike

• 2 weeks later...

are the carbs still available? If so I am intrested