BHQ Badlands meet!?

Capone

Whats up guys, I was readin the forum about last years BHQ meet at Badlands, looks like you guys had some fun. I PM'd everyone around the area, possibly get this going again this year? I wanna be apart of it this time! I got about 6 friends that will be with me whenever we go. The weather here has been so unpredictable the meet will prolly have to be arranged quickly. Post some thoughts & dates...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm out for now.need to pull spring mant still and i am bad sick with some kind of flu.it was 60 on sunday and today it is snowing.i hate cold weather!!!

335410[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm not talking about this week guys..lol. I'm thinking first week of April? Maybe second?

thats good, I wanna come over to indy, party & ride! be nice to get some of you BHQ'rs there! I can pretty much go anytime to anywhere as long as I got a week in advance to let my work know.

Tell me a lil bit about these Silver Lake dunes... where are these at? When is everyone going?

I have a group of guys going out Sunday to some private trails in Demotte, anyone close that wants to join us hit me with a PM. We are riding around Noon till dusk.

the trails are about 2 miles directly west of I-65, down route 10 to the flashing yellow light, turn right, half block turn right all the way down to the curve, last house before the curve onthe right.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a group of guys going out Sunday to some private trails in Demotte, anyone close that wants to join us hit me with a PM.  We are riding around Noon till dusk.

the trails are about 2 miles directly west of I-65, down route 10 to the flashing yellow light, turn right, half block turn right all the way down to the curve, last house before the curve onthe right.

336053[/snapback]

shit fireman you live about 30 min from my hometown in st hohn, lets hook up to ride sometime, my roomate from college was from demotte!

Spoin39, I was starting to wonder if you were still alive?

343115[/snapback]

Yeah, It has been awhile Rod. Work, work, work, did I mention work? I would love to ride with you again someday, your the only one that had the balls to climb anything w/me :cheers: Let me know if you have a ride planned, maybe I can take off. Take care.

Yeah, It has been awhile Rod. Work, work, work, did I mention work? I would love to ride with you again someday, your the only one that had the balls to climb anything w/me :cheers:  Let me know if you have a ride planned, maybe I can take off. Take care.

343732[/snapback]

Maybe when the weather gets a little better I can bring the family and camp. I'm a little further than I use to be since I moved. I'll just drop my kids off at Matts house ;)