A "I'm sorry for being a bitch about quads" gift.

sredish

Check it. Got home Fri, or was it Thurs, shit don't remember. She was all, you have to be nice to me, and I'm like what??? She's like, well, I was gonna wait for them to come in, but I'll go ahead and tell you."

She'd ordered me a brand new pair of rear Douglas Ultimate Billet Beadlock wheels. :headbang: Should be here tomorrow. I'll post a pic of 'em when I get them mounted.

d_ultbilletbdlock.jpg

Well, you guys know how it works, the next day, she gets a new 2 carat diamond ring. :confused: Whatever works!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she told me you were gettin those :lol:

i left my AIM on one day and when i was in class she left a message wondering which ones she should get you. wondered about front or back, i see which she chose. if i had been here to talk to her i would have recommended hipers, but i was at school. hope you like 'em

thats one cool chick you got there

cole.

Edited by therail

:blink: You must have licked out a good one or busted out the shocker bigtime!! :rotflmao: Damn man, like she said herself...."quite the lady's man" if I remember correctly. :lol: MUST BE NICE! <_<

What's next? :unsure:

Well, you guys know how it works, the next day, she gets a new 2 carat diamond ring.  :confused:  Whatever works!!

Gotta take one for the team sometime. :cheers::D

sredish, you got a hell of a wife!!! My wife and I do similar things like this but on a bit smaller scale...I think its awesome! She sure did pick out a sweet gift for ya...If I were you I'd get the matching set for the fronts, those wheels are tight!

LMAO led, I bet your right.... :lol:

You must have licked out a good one or busted out the shocker bigtime!!

damn dude, thats a nice hookup.....I should leave this page open for my girl to read......she bitches enough to buy me a stroker engine......

Women are like rollercoasters man......full of ups and downs and you never know whats coming next.

If my math is correct........let me see........carry the 1.........multiply my 2.....tax.........shipping.......YES, 2 carrat DIAMOND ring costs WAY more than a set of rear BL wheels (your wife had the same math teacher as mine) you at least need to get the matching set for the front

oh, you don't worry yourself bout that mr. demon, in due time. but i think she's finally got the "she can buy me things for it or I'll end up getting it anyway" idea, or at least the, "riding is a way of life for me" thing.

either way, i'm glad she's started to support me. ;)

she told me you were gettin those :lol:

i left my AIM on one day and when i was in class she left a message wondering which ones she should get you. wondered about front or back, i see which she chose. if i had been here to talk to her i would have recommended hipers, but i was at school. hope you like 'em

thats one cool chick you got there

cole.

She left me the same message, but just like you I wasn't home.

Good wife there dude! :headbang: