Yamaha Banshee sprocket

Yesterday I was clocked at 85mph in less than an 1/8 of a mile and I was granny shifting!!

I want my Shee to run over 100mph so do I need to add or drop teeth on my front sprocket?? Either way how many do I need to drop or add?? I still got the stock sprockets on now!! Tell me what I should do!! Thanx for the help!!

Edited by YamahaBanshee#1

I am serious I was clocked at 85!! I aint joking! My Banshee is not stcok!

how were you clocked? radar gun? timing lights?riding next to your grannies reliant k station wagon?come on cuz we been through this a thousand times.

Dude your really gettin off to a bad start.... Take a look at the mods I have in my sig. The fastest I've gotten mine up to is 87 (beside a 3000gt so I'm sure it was off a little bit) and it sure as hell wouldn't in no 1/8 mile. Might as well quit while your not ahead.

Mike

you may have hit 80, but it was no 1/8th mile......full drag shees running quarter miles are only hitting 100 or so, and even geared for the 1/8th I'm sure their only hitting around what your saying you supposedly are running.

If nyuk says bullshit, chances are its bullshit. You may have hit the speed you say......but you were topped out in 6th, and it was no 1/8th mile