Banshee Cylinders Mild port K&T

I got these from utleybanshee there in good condition, im selling because i parted out my bike. They are on their stock bore with no scratches so can be ran as is. The boost ports have been cut as well as the transfers. still have enough meat in them to port further if desired. Id like 300 plus shipping will get pictures later. pm if interested.

Guest utleybanshee
Mild port K+T??? Do they have K+T's signature on them?

why are u asking.. you aint bout to purchase these from the man.. stay out his fucking thread..

why are u asking.. you aint bout to purchase these from the man.. stay out his fucking thread..

Because it's relevant to ask. All K&T done cylinders have their marking on them and if they are K&T cylinders it justifies a higher price, plus it separates the legitimate product from not. I'm looking around for a spare set of cylinders to play with and if I was thinking of buying I would want to know. If they are K&T cylinders, showing their signature should help to sell, if they don't have the marking, it speaks on credibility. Not saying this seller doesn't have the credibility, just saying it IS relevant.

My buddy has a set of cubs that I know for a Fact kim ported, and don't have his name on them.. So not all the cylinders have his name on them. But I do see having kim's name on them do help when selling to others... Have they been ran and I'm guessing they don't come with pistons?

Edited by 2slow350

can you show us a pic with K&Ts signature?

also can you get some quick and easy measurements please?

1. top of deck to roof of exhaust port (mm)

2. top of deck to roof of transfer ports (mm)

3. width of exhaust port

actually a good pic of the exhaust port would help too.

thanks, mark