NEED HELP!

MarineNYC

Dont go by two turns out on this side = two turns on that side. Make sure the thing is on a level ground and get yourself a ruler and a degree finder. just adjust the arms to get what degrees you want. Set your stuff for each side. The only thing you really need to make sure of is that your wheels are an equal distance from a set point on the frame.

If you dont figure it out tonight PM me when you have time tomorrow to talk.

When I put mine on it took me the better half of the afternoon to get them where I wanted them. I had the bike leveled up on a stand and put each side together where it looked good, then put the wheels and tires back on, set it on the ground and looked at it. I also used a Degree Gauge ($10 at Home Depot) to fine tune it. I had to take the wheels and spindles on and off numerous times to get it right. It was a pain but it was the only way I could find to do it. I did it by myself but it might be easier if you had another set of hands.

Thats what I was doing. I was setting the same threads on each side. I got the one side perfect and then I set the other to the exact same threads. And then I didnt even bother checking it. Then my tire was leaning WAY out. So I started to adjust the ball joints. I got I where I wanted for the camber but then the Cast was WAY out. The two sides are just so diff from each other. Is there any reason why?

It could be like the guys before said that your frame is slightly bent. The treads aren't the same on each side of my arms but the cast and camber is the same on each side. Mine wasn't too far off but it is a little. I just adjusted them to make them the same, I really didn't count the threads, I tried at first but it didn't work.

measure your wheel base from side to side. That will at least let you know if the bottom portion of the frame is straight. I measured mine from the front of the rear axle to the lower ball joint mount on each side. That is whear I found my bend but at least it will let you know that part is straight and not the problem. do you have adjustable uppers and lowers or just upers not sure what you are running.

http://www.lsracing.com/img/Guide_21.pdf

here is a link to lonestar installation guide maybe it should be a sticky here for those that do not get instructions with their adjustable a arms. it will vary by different manufactures but gives a fairly good idea

Edited by desertdeweller