Vapor Trail Tech

BansheeRider87

ive had one for about 6 months now and i love it. no problems whatsoever and i dont use the resistor plugs. it was relatively easy to install also. i dont care for the standard mount that comes with the unit. some people like the billet mount by trailtech and some say that they cant see it when they have a bar pad. i have used the stock plastic mount but i recently made my own. ill try to post pics of it asap.

also, motosport has the vapor for the same price plus free shipping.

I started out with mine on a 9v because I was having problems with it reseting. When I would hit high RPM it would blink out. I thought it was from running it off the stator so I hooked it up with the 9v.

It did the same thing with the 9v so I put a Resistor Plug in. The problem went away. I had my banshee tore appart the other day so I went a head and hooked it back up to the stator. I havent had a problem yet.

I think mine was just electrical interfearance. With B8ES plugsI was getting a tach reading with out even having the tach wire hooked up that is how much interfearence I was getting. I do have a nology coil and hot wires so maybe that was part of it.

josh

Here is a link to another vapor discussion.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry908169

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha!! I got one so I can sleep at night.. its like having a condom that you KNOW is not going to break!! LOL

safe and sound before she decides to overheat and blowup!! Used it for the first time, heat started to creep up.. took 2 hours.. found that I have very small leaks in my radiator that is leaking coolant very slowly! $100?? yeah totally worth it!!

• 2 weeks later...