34mm mikuni flat slides with cable

are these the carbs i sent you? if so until i get what we traded these carbs are still mine if you don't want them or haven't sent me the amp link then send them back to me ..

did you send out my amp link that was traded for these carbs?

because i haven't seen them or got a tracking number for them yet.

Edited by apbt549

are these the carbs i sent you? if so until i get what we traded these carbs are still mine if you don't want them or haven't sent me the amp link then send them back to me ..

did you send out my amp link that was traded for these carbs?

because i haven't seen them or got a tracking number for them yet.

yeah man it is on the way it will be in a white padded envelop and should be ther before the end of the week the 4th of july must have held it up becasue i sent it 2-3 day priority and if you dont belive me i dont have a scaner but i can go somwhere and try to get them to scan a copy of the recipt so i can send it to you and if you dont care pm me with these things instead of trying to mess up a sale for me i mean im not going to rip you off the amp link is on the way

I warned you guys not to trust him..........if you traded the carbs for a amp link you got the wrong end of the deal.

Did he ask you to ship them priority? I bet he didn't send them that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY FAGIT I THOUGHT YOU WAS GOING TO COME AND GET YOU 5 BUCKS WHAT HAS HAPPEND I WISH YOU WOULD SO I COULD WHIP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND GET IT OVER WITH SO COME ON PUSSY UP AND COME AND GET IT QUIT HIDDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD AND COME ON YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!!

HEY FAGIT I THOUGHT YOU WAS GOING TO COME AND GET YOU 5 BUCKS WHAT HAS HAPPEND I WISH YOU WOULD SO I COULD WHIP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND GET IT OVER WITH SO COME ON PUSSY UP AND COME AND GET IT QUIT HIDDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD AND COME ON YOU FUCKIN PUSSY!!

Are we allowed to swear and threaten people on this board? I never type swear or threats, maybee its just me. It seems to me that there is a lot of hostile people on this board. I belong to a snowmobile board as well, and noone fights in the last few years as much as in the last few months on here. Is everyone on here young or something? Everytime someone asks a question that someone else feels isn't a good question they dog em? It is childish.

Are we allowed to swear and threaten people on this board? I never type swear or threats, maybee its just me. It seems to me that there is a lot of hostile people on this board. I belong to a snowmobile board as well, and noone fights in the last few years as much as in the last few months on here. Is everyone on here young or something? Everytime someone asks a question that someone else feels isn't a good question they dog em? It is childish.

Theres nothing really against people fighting but your right, its pretty stupid and retarded. And no,not everybody on here is kids and there are alot of good questions that get asked and alot of the members will answer nicely if it isnt "Banshee VS Raptor" or " Is this the last year for the banshee?"