NEED Some Swingarm Advice

Buying a new swingarm. Im going with a -2 roundhouse but not sure what company to go with. I ride trails with lots of roots, rocks etc so i need one thats tough. The skid plate tabs need to be real tough. Anyone have a swingarm that they like and one thats going to stand up to a beating or one they dont like and why. The stock swingarm is built tough and the tabs for the skid plate never bend so i need something like that but I want a -2 roundhouse. Hows Janssen, laeger, asr, avenger etc?

please if you have an aftermarcket swing and you ride trails etc. please leave review. i need to buy one by the middle of this week so i can have it for my big ride in june.

thanks

I also have an eyeball engineering swingarm. its a plus 2 but i tell you what. its been on there for 2 plus years now and i put this thing threw hell. i jump and ride mostly trails also. never failed. very strong

sorry couldnt tell ya where i bought it from either. somewhere on the web maybee rockymountainatv

I have a stock length roundhousing Eyeball Engineering swingarm, and words cannot describe the shit I have put it through! I would definately buy another from them.

I also have an eyeball engineering swingarm. its a plus 2 but i tell you what. its been on there for 2 plus years now and i put this thing threw hell. i jump and ride mostly trails also. never failed. very strong

sorry couldnt tell ya where i bought it from either. somewhere on the web maybee rockymountainatv

Thanks for the replies guys.

do you both have skid plates on the swingarms? have you hit alot of rocks with it?

if you have any pics of it esp. the tabs that hook up the swingarm would you mind sending them to my email, petervolpejr@hotmail.com

thanks

peter

I got off my lazy ass and drug my bike out to get pics of the swingarm. LOL I sent em to your email. hope they help!

thanks sinisterboo pics came out great. thats a real nice looking swingarm. it stands up well when hitting rocks going fast on the shee?

I have a -2 Laeger with skid plate mounts being that short you can't put a PRM full skid plate on, but I do have a one fo the shorter AC/Moose/Pro Tech style on mine and have yet to cause any tab damage or any damage to the swinger by bottoming or any other hooligan antics.

I have heard good reports on Eyeball as well as Lonestar,Roll.

I just purchased a set of +2 +1 arms from JD Performance (John used to work for Mark Laeger, he build ALL of Laeger frames) I would also check out his quad tube swing arms. John does great work and his customer service is IMHO 2nd to none

I have personaly seen MANY Fireball (*****see foot note) manufactured swing arms cracked/broken around the pivot, but in fairness to FB......most bikes were ridden very hard and a few were Moto'd

****Duncan, Janssen, ASR and quite a few others that slip my foggy memory

Edited by Flash and Flare