procom engineering cdi

fast500#12

i bought one of these units less than a year ago rode my bike five times and it crapped out. i called the company and was told that they had a bad batch and to send in for an exchange. i sent it in and a week later recived the wrong cdi. so i sent it back with a note with the right part number. a week later i get the right one and put it on got a twenty minute ride and it started the same shit. so i emailed the sales manager and explaind what was going on and that this would be the third unit in less than two months and that i wasn't going to pay for more shipping. she assured me that she would personally send me out a new unit that had the problem fixed free of charge. three days later i get the new unit and in stall it, bike wont even fire. i called her up and told her that i had the same problem again. she told me to send back both units and that they would refund my money plus shipping charges. i know for a fact that it is the cdi because i can swap it with my friends stock unit and i fire right up in 1 or 2 kicks. i just wanted to let every one know what kind of product this is and not to waste your time and money. any one got a stock cdi that they wanna part with cheap? if not i hit up ebay. need to get my bike tuned perfect for the planet sand king of the hill in may.

by the way any fellow hqer gonna head out to fallon memorial weekd end?