Laker Custom Plastics

tats4life

I finally got my set of Laker Custom plastics mounted up. The fit and finish is amazing. Despite the fact that my sup frame is a little twicked. I love the one piece front end. Put what really gets my attention is that it looks like the factory or maier front ends, but one piece. I'll get pics tomorrow since my bike is at the dealership since I need to use my air tools on the flywheel and counter shaft sprocket. I ended up going with white and damn does the green look crazy. Only thing I need to finish off the entire bike is the seat cover from "lefty", and the bike will be finished and hopefully sold next week.

Rebuilding to sell it? sheesh. Yea Tats I wanna see those Laker customs, been thinking about them myself. Get plenty of angles if you could, I have yet to see the lakers in person. I bet that white on green looks freakin killer no doubt. Damn I'm excited, hurry your ass up already. :D