Banshee Fuel

xt45

Is there a fuel in the market, where it is ready to be put into the banshee without doing any mixing to that fuel.

When mixing the gas with oil, which oil is best.

When filling the 3.2 Gallon tank(stock), how much of oil do you add to gas for best performance.

There is a place in toms river nj, that will mix your gas with castor oil and air plane 112 octane fuel for 5.50 a gallon. but as far as buying it straight from the pump, nope. And i am sure ot will never happen with all the new thumpers pushing the two strokes out of the market. GOD DAM THUMPERS.

so after filling the stock tank fully with 3.2 gallons, I shall put 3 ounces(0.1 liter) of yamalube, then right away start riding the shee, is this correct.

Are you trying to mix in the tank itself???

If that's what your talkin about, then no. If you fill the tank up completely and then try to add oil, you'll have that [censored] spilling everywhere...

Get yourself a 5 gal gas can and mixing cup...like ratio-rite.

yea, def dont mix it in the tank, get a measure cup and a 5 gallon tank, measure out the mixture you want theres many that you can go withi do 4 ounces of castor927 for a gallon of gas, put it in the 5 gallon tank, and mix the hell out of it, then put it in ur tank and go riding, before every ride, sit on the shee and rock it side to side to get the gas and oil mixed up again

They used to sell premixed gas at marinas for 2 stroke outboards but I wouldn't run that crap. Get a ratio rite measuring cup at the dealership for $3 and you wont have to worry about how many ounces goes into how many gallons and get all confused. Mix yamalube 2-R at 32:1 or castor 927 and similar oils at 40:1

yeah i agree with lincster, this dude sounds either fricken retarded or he's just taking up space on the board...just let him mix one ounce per gallon and let him ride his bike...it's not us replacing a top end so who cares!

Mike