Gearing up for next ride

This spring I went on a big ride with 10 other guys. I let a friend borrow my blaster. The chain came off and took out the shifter housing. Case done! That one was trenched for a +4 crank. So I found a set of good cases and sent out both bottom ends. Motors back but still waiting on a misc part to get it together. I have front hydraulic brakes coming for it to so my gf can stop easy.

The banshee on the big ride didn't have any bottom end in it due to my DIY porting. I got to the point that I'm sick of trying to do it myself and always have an issue while my friends are out riding. So another set of cases and virgin cylinders got sent out to a builder. I hoping to get close to 70HP to the wheels. The IMS 4 gallon tank is on its way. Hopefully that will solve some of the fuel issues I have out in the middle of the woods. Next weekend I'm taking the shee and the blaster down there. Putting the motor in the shee and having it dynoed and the blaster as well just to be safe. I've got a ride planned with the gf in two weeks. I hope everything comes together! I've been working my ass off to pay for the expenses. Going to cost $3500 for the repairs and trip. Yikes! You could buy a real nice 4 poke for that right? But whats the fun in that.

No question mark. He is two hours from me. Last year when I was there I was impressed with him. It was money well spent on the dyno and the couple of custom pieces he made for me. Jay is a super nice guy and very knowledgeable. He taught me a few things that day. He's been working on a custom piston for banshee's. He has had some really good results with them and he talked me into going with this design. I sent him my complete bottom end for him to tear down and he's putting the new motor completely back together so I won't see the porting until I have an issue. Hopefully that won't be for a long time.

Update. Blaster motor in and running! Got the banshee calipers & master today, waiting on the spindles and +3 lines. Already had a spare set of rotor/hubs. Painted those up to match the blaster frame tonight. I found that the chain roller bearing is pretty much gone. Can I run a chain with no chain roller temporarily?

Banshee is ready to go for a ride on the trailer to IPS.