F.A.S.T. Holiday Sales $$$$$$$$

FASTOYS

We at Farm And Sand Toys have had a great year and really appreciate all our Loyal customers/Friends!  That being said, we would like your input as to what items we should have on our Holiday Sale.....????
Also, we have 10% off on Snow plows/winches.. so get em before the snow flies. (Mainly for the local folks as shipping would be high $ )
And, if you haven't seen it , check out our Facebook page ( Farm And Sand Toys aka F.A.S.T. RACING)  as we have lots of videos, cool pics, events , etc.. on there.
 We are hoping to get some good feedback on this as we feel we already have good pricing but could possibly do even better with a higher volume of inquiries.
 The V Force 4s are already on sale for $194.95  

Thanks, Jeff and Cody

Well, the list on my bench includes a new 4mm crank welded with two max loads, lots of the OEM bottom end stuff.

Placing my order next week sale or not. But I will say that there a lot of fellas about to do their winter tear downs and the little OEM stuff adds up fast. I bet if you guys came up with a bottom end overhaul type kit for a good price they would go fast. Ya know, eccentric screw and nut, all the washers and locking tabs on the clutch stuff, seals, pto side crank nut and convex washer, etc. All the junk you need to start completely over fresh.

Well, the list on my bench includes a new 4mm crank welded with two max loads, lots of the OEM bottom end stuff.

Placing my order next week sale or not. But I will say that there a lot of fellas about to do their winter tear downs and the little OEM stuff adds up fast. I bet if you guys came up with a bottom end overhaul type kit for a good price they would go fast. Ya know, eccentric screw and nut, all the washers and locking tabs on the clutch stuff, seals, pto side crank nut and convex washer, etc. All the junk you need to start completely over fresh.

A bottom end rebuild kit would be nice. I'm actually doing my girlfriends trans and have a list made up of all the little things I need.