Another RIS design / motorcycle billet bling

do-work-son

I know just a few weeks ago specialblend had a problem with a brake lever snapping off on him. Well I wanted to give Rickey at RIS a chance to make this right before I started a bunch of shit talking but here my story

Aug 12th I got back from the dunes where I had snapped a RIS design ( or I was told that's what it was ) exhuast hanger. Since I had bought them used and got a good deal and had them for almost a year I figure I would just purchase a new set that would be warranty for life from manufacturer defect. $43 bucks later I had found a nice set pretty similar to the ones I had should be here in a week.

Two weeks later I didn't have my hangers yet I called and no answer left a message and emailed ( it was late on a Saturday aug 24th so understandable ) to my surprise I got a email back saying he would look into it first thing Monday.

No call no email

I called Tuesday no answer I called back Wednesday got him on the phone.

Super cool dude explained to me there back ordered and he will find a set or make them for me and have them out first thing in the morning cool and call me by 10 am with a update ..

No call no email again

I called few time thru out the day and nothing i get ahold of him few days later he explains that he can't get those ones any more but he has a different style and will have them out in the morning . No problem there close enough and I need some .. That was Friday he didn't answer the phone Monday or my email again asking what was going on in the message this last time i wasnt the nicest saying i was filing a claim with paypal to get my money back if i sisnt have a teacking number and today I get home to a email of notification from paypal that I had a credit back in my account of the $43 dollars

Sorry that was so long I can try and upload the emails I know I won't be buying anything more from motorcycle billet bling / RIS

I'm glad he gave me a refund without having to file a claim, but just pissed cause I feel he was just telling me what I wanted hear to get me to go away and it's been a month and still don't have the parts I need .. If they were back ordered or out he shoulda told me that I the first call

Seems to be a common thing!! Ghetto hangout is what several people have portrayed it to be now, it used to be a great shop from what I hear. Then the son(s) took it over and it went to hell.

The place was not a bad place to buy parts never any hassle when the dad ran the shop and business any issues I had the pops always took care of me and I'm close so is just shoot down, but when the dad passed away the sons continued the business and ur right ghetto hang out and local bar during the day. Ill never buy a thing from them.

Sent using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...