Where to buy a drag spindle

Rotax Raptor

WTF

That looks good compared to my son who was running it looks. His foot came off the peg about 60' from the finish line and the tire ran over his leg. Pulled him off and the show started. Him off the bike before the finish line rolling, something hit the finish light and still recorded a 4.2 Bad night. 20130714_185112_zps04314045.jpg

20130713_221231_zps108548fc.jpg

Rotax I know you've been in this game for a bit, but here goes my rant again.... THIS FUCKING SPORT NEEDS SAFETY RULES IN PLACE. You put a leatt on that kid, and a few simple frame mods and this either A-never happens or B-the major injuries are FAR less likely to be sustained!

I REALLY hope your son bounces back and gets on the horse again. But PLEASE for the love of all things holly take some precautions!

Rotax I know you've been in this game for a bit, but here goes my rant again.... THIS FUCKING SPORT NEEDS SAFETY RULES IN PLACE. You put a leatt on that kid, and a few simple frame mods and this either A-never happens or B-the major injuries are FAR less likely to be sustained!

I REALLY hope your son bounces back and gets on the horse again. But PLEASE for the love of all things holly take some precautions!

I agree with you on this 100%. I'm making some type of heal gaurd that will be none intrusive but will prevent your foot from going towards the rear tires. As far as PPE, that's getting purchased as well.Unfortunately it usually takes a wreck to wake people up. Luckily for me and Jonny the final outcome is just a lesson learned.