Be Ware Of Seller

Nothing but perfect parts for me from him, just bought $500 worth last week, not a single complaint, sorry about your luck but yeah post more info on WHY theyre no good..

He put those carbs on his motor and can't figure out why it blew up. He didnt jet for his mods and there was no choke tube with them. He can only pull 1 choke unless he takes seat off. They didn't fit his stock intakes.

Those are just a possible few but I vote #1. :D

Adam

I would run stock carbs before I spent money on shitty ass pjs

Aye...stop talking shit about PJ's.....PJ's are good carbs just outdated....Of course they would be shitty carbs to someone who don't know how to jet. :notworthy:

I love my 34PJ's & refuse to spend the extra cash on getting PWK's unless they are the larger 39 PWK's.

If I did choose to suck a fart it would be through a PJ. Very little flow.

when you buy something they should WORK,Period! one of them will not take Fuel,so i am gonna play with them to see if i can get them to work? try adjusting Float then i guess move on from there. again only should have bolted up and run other than Jetting for my Area. PJ's are some good carbs and they are going on a small bore motor i ride the Dunes with, but i run Lectron;s on my Draggers! This Guy could be a cool guy but i cannot get ahold to him to work it out?

when you buy something they should WORK,Period! one of them will not take Fuel,so i am gonna play with them to see if i can get them to work? try adjusting Float then i guess move on from there. again only should have bolted up and run other than Jetting for my Area. PJ's are some good carbs and they are going on a small bore motor i ride the Dunes with, but i run Lectron;s on my Draggers! This Guy could be a cool guy but i cannot get ahold to him to work it out?

I don't want to come across as a ass, but if the only problem with the carbs is it won't take fuel and you started this thread cause of that without pulling the bowl off ... That seems kinda shitty.

I do agree stuff should work, but if all it is was a stuck float from shipping seems kinda harsh to be bashing the guy.. Now on the other hand the guy should return your pm's also.. Good luck