Brand new pipes paddles, Works shocks

Ok so I have a set of brand new Trinity stage 4 pipes I would like to sell. They have been sitting around in a garage for the last 7 years collecting dust. I would use them but they will not clear the Lonestar frame that I have now. One of the stinger tubes has a few small dimples on the pipe. I believe the guy was trying to make them fit. The dimples are not bad and will not affect performance. See pics

I would like to start at 400 shipped obo.

fffb9fdf.jpg

1f112e46.jpg

I also have a set of brand new paddles front and rear. I believe their called turbo paddles or something like that they came with a banshee that I just picked up. Not sure what to ask for them. So let’s start with 300+ shipping

3c706b1c.jpg

06ad22f4.jpg

Last I have a set of used Works shocks with blue and white springs. I have never used them before. I picked them up a few weeks back from a member on the site. You can kind of see them in the background mounted on the Black Banshee.

Only reason for selling is because I found a set with black springs. Will try to get better pics soon

200 shipped

Back in the game i see Beau. Good!

If anyone's wondering about the tires, Ive had a set of the turbos in the past, they're a we bit on the heavy side, BUT they hook up really good for a play/all around dune tire that wont pop or break the bead easy at all.

Old ass 4 year old pic but they did hook great for ripping around hard.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/savage_420/SandFest2008/SandFest2008andarea032.jpg

Back in the game i see Beau. Good!

If anyone's wondering about the tires, Ive had a set of the turbos in the past, they're a we bit on the heavy side, BUT they hook up really good for a play/all around dune tire that wont pop or break the bead easy at all.

Old ass 4 year old pic but they did hook great for ripping around hard.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/savage_420/SandFest2008/SandFest2008andarea032.jpg

vids of Bubbles now or GTFO!