FOR SALE Original Rocket Pipes Very Clean

Hello BHQ

I'm starting a new topic because my old one has moved a lot of stuff and is getting confusing. These pipes will need silencer packing and the rivits to seal up the silencers. They have been cleaned and polished, and come with all the hangers and clamps. There is one spot where the chrome peeled and there is some rust near the cylinders. I would like to move these so I can get some sand tires for my LT500, but I will not give them away. I had them originally listed for $650 shipped, but the first $580 takes them. I'm located in Valparaiso, IN if anyone want to see them in person or pick them up. I have also added more pics. Payment must be gifted paypal or add the 3%. I will also take a USPS money order only.

$580 - Shipped w/insurance

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

DSC02254.jpg

DSC02255.jpg

DSC02253.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02257.jpg

My original offer of 450 wasn't a low ball or a insult, sorry if you took it that way!!

I figured 200-250 to have them chromed- than 650 is more realistic!!

I couldn't see anyone paying that number for peeling pipes, don't care how rare they might be!!

Price seems a bit more fair now- GLWS

Joe

Never took it as an insult, but Im pretty sure you wanted them for $450 shipped. It costs at least $60 to ship these things. Requires a big box

Edited by crazyj789