drag chassis, swingarms, stem, wheelie bar ect for banshee

Up for sale is some banshee drag parts.

First off is a banshee drag chassis, never been ran. 24 out the front 10 out the back. Comes with everything pictured! Gas tank, water tank, wheelie bar, steering stem, tie rods, spindles, brake pedal. Price is 3700.00 plus shipping.

frameandbar.jpg

chassis.jpg

frame.jpg

tankl.jpg

waterbox.jpg

second is a drag stem for stock chassis. 140.00 shipped

sttemm.jpg

stem.jpg

third is a +8 straight ladder bar swingarm. Can have wheelie bar mounts added for 30.00 bucks. 375.00 shipped

swingarrrm.jpg

bansheearm.jpg

banshee.jpg

next is a banshee +8 arched swingarm that has been powder coated silver and has bearings and wheelie bar mounts 400.00 shipped

silver.jpg

arched.jpg

last is a 3 bar wheelie bar 6ft long. has left and right hand threads in top tube so you can just turn the tube to adjust. 400.00 shipped.

wheeeliebar.jpg

wheeliebar.jpg

wheeliebar-1.jpg

any questions please feel free to pm me or call 304-483-0472 Thanks !

These are brand new, and no I'm not a sponser, but I'm also not advertising... I didn't say who made them... I didn't say that I can hook someone up and make more parts... These are parts that were paid for by a friend... I built them for him, he has decided to go from a 10 mill cheetah to a 20 mill sniper so he asked me to sell them... They are paid for and are his parts, he doesn't get on the forums much and he asked me to try and sell to fund his new build... The only thing that wasn't his was the arched swingarm and it sold on another forum...

Sponsor?? This idiot bought this junk and then decides to build this monster motor. Rowan is simply putting this stuff on here for someone else. Not everyone has the time or capability to list, read, answer, deal with classified adds... If anyone hasnt noticed most are tire kicking fucks and waste your time. Jordy if you need, Ill list this shit for Andrew and deal with the fuck tards that follow.................................................................................. For the intrested people, this it top quality stuff that nobody will be disapointed to have.

Both swingarms have been sold, but no it was not made by them it was made by turbo chassis

why didnt you just say , you made them? you are turbo chassis. :confused: