163 replies to this topic

#16 okbeast

okbeast

HQ General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

Luckily it only took 14 posts to blame EVERYTHING on Bush. Worst argument ever for defending what Obama has "had to deal with"

#17 strokeittwice

strokeittwice

HQ Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Luckily it only took 14 posts to blame EVERYTHING on Bush. Worst argument ever for defending what Obama has "had to deal with"

Bush wasnt borrowing money from China either.

#18 specialblend07

specialblend07

HQ Commander In Chief

• HQ Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,864 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Im still supporting him, I feel that with all the screw up Bush caused and ways he handled things have tarnished the country. Obama came in with hopes of cleaning up something Bush had destroyed and we all know that its going to take more than 1term as president to fix this mess we have on our hands.

One a positive note is that Troops have came home to there families and the country has not been attacked since Obama has been president.

Everything is Bushs fault, me stubbing my toe last night was Bushs fault. But seriously you support Obama why? Troops are back? I have friend still over there? So why do you believe in this guy?

#19 okbeast

okbeast

HQ General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

Bush wasnt borrowing money from China either.

I believe he did.

#20 specialblend07

specialblend07

HQ Commander In Chief

• HQ Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,864 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

I'm waiting for the "race" card to be pulled out...... You dont like him because hes black, well half actually, so that means your a racist! No truth is this guy got voted in because of the people on welfare, old people, and foreign people who live here. Anyone that can get a little sum sum for free from the government voted for him. Oh and plus the people who voted for him because he is black, well half. This explains just a little bit of the kind of people who vote for this fucking goon and his ewok wife who HATES white America, which their is proof in the college paper she wrote.

#21 strokeittwice

strokeittwice

HQ Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:05 AM

I believe he did.

maybe i should have researched that a little more. just never heard anything about it myself.

#22 Glenyboy

Glenyboy

HQ General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

[quote name='specialblend07' timestamp='1335448715' post='1338646']
I'm waiting for the "race" card to be pulled out...... You dont like him because hes black, well half actually, so that means your a racist! No truth is this guy got voted in because of the people on welfare, old people, and foreign people who live here. Anyone that can get a little sum sum for free from the government voted for him. Oh and plus the people who voted for him because he is black, well half. This explains just a little bit of the kind of people who vote for this fucking goon and his ewok wife who HATES white America, which their is proof in the college paper she wrote.

She's the only person who never acknowledged our queen properly, your supposed to bow or curtsy, she went up punched fists and asked what's cracking! (well along those lines!!) the queen didnt know what to do, the pics were hilarious.

Edited by Glenyboy, 26 April 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#23 specialblend07

specialblend07

HQ Commander In Chief

• HQ Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,864 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

She's the only person who never acknowledged our queen properly, your supposed to bow or curtsy, she went up punched fists and asked what's cracking! (well along those lines!!) the queen didnt know what to do, the pics were hilarious.

Now wait for someone to go, well who cares she doesnt run your country. Its the fucking principle! These two people are idiots!

#24 Buckwheat

Buckwheat

HQ Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,415 posts
  • Interests:ATV's, Hot Rods, Artifacts, Family, God, and Country (not necessarily in that order).

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

95% of blacks voted for Obama. I would wager, if they were truthful, the reason they voted for him was because of his skin color. That friends, is racism at it's ugliest. That is anti Dr. Martin Luther King. Obama is the worst president this country has ever seen, and is likely to see in the future. It has nothing to do with his skin color, but everything to do with his character. He has spent more money (6,000,000,000,000.00) in a little over three years than Bush spent in 8. Those who would try and continue to blame his predecessor for the dismal state of the union are either stupid or willfully ignorant.

#25 Glenyboy

Glenyboy

HQ General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

Now wait for someone to go, well who cares she doesnt run your country. Its the fucking principle! These two people are idiots!

I don't care, fuck the royals!! They're not even English!! Medieval mafia!! As you say it's a bit disrespectful, Obama just reminds me of that prick Tony Blair who killed our country, that's right killed!!

Money spent, power given to other countries, gates opened to the 3rd world! The list goes on!!

#26 Coupelx

Coupelx

HQ General

• HQ Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Interests:Titties 'n' Beer

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

I dont want this to become a pissing match. i just wanted some questions answered. I asked a life long liberal these same questions this last weekend and the only thing i got at the end was, " get off my soap box.

Im still supporting him, I feel that with all the screw up Bush caused and ways he handled things have tarnished the country. Obama came in with hopes of cleaning up something Bush had destroyed and we all know that its going to take more than 1term as president to fix this mess we have on our hands.

One a positive note is that Troops have came home to there families and the country has not been attacked since Obama has been president.

While I do not agree with some of the things bush did and the way he handled things, after almost 4 years of obama YOU CANNOT BLAME BUSH ANYMORE. PERIOD!

And you never really answered the why part of my question. So lets make a list of what you are aligning yourself with-

*5 trillion in new debt. He has accumulated more debt in less time than bush
*His green energy policies have squandered tax payers money and have further hurt the economy.
*His war on gas and oil will put me and hundreds of thousands of people like me out of work and has skyrocketed fuel prices. States like Oklahoma DEPEND on the oil and gas industry. Look at North Dakota, they have cut their unemployment in HALF due to oil and gas discovery.
*His clear moral double standards. For example- When Rush used the word prostitute in his rhetoric while making a point about Sanda Fluke, She got an apologizing call from obama. When Bill Maher called Laura Ingraham a slut on national television, she got no call? why?
*To add to that obama's super pac accepted a million dollar donation from Bill Maher. A clear double standard as obama has spoke out AGAINST rush on numerous occasions!
*Obama has given 1.5 BILLION of our money to the muslim brotherhood who is known to associate with terrorist groups!

http://en.wikipedia....lim_Brotherhood

This is just the tip of the iceberg with obama and is just high lighting recent events and not even going into the rest of the democratic party.

Is this what you are voting for?

#27 Coupelx

Coupelx

HQ General

• HQ Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Interests:Titties 'n' Beer

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

They cant even acknowledge the American Flag, how can we expect them to show any respect to you queen?

#28 Buckwheat

Buckwheat

HQ Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,415 posts
  • Interests:ATV's, Hot Rods, Artifacts, Family, God, and Country (not necessarily in that order).

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:55 PM

What do you expect from a man whose experience consists of "community organizer?"

#29 nmdesertbansheeryder

nmdesertbansheeryder

HQ Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

will be voting for him

#30 Buckwheat

Buckwheat

HQ Soldier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,415 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

will be voting for him

I'm canceling your vote.