Banshee Shift Shaft Worn out?

ticktock

shift shafts and their related parts are what i consider high wear items. the alignment pin i swear is made of like grade 3 material. and the spring on the end of the shaft is about as puny as they get. these need replaced due to wear about every 2 years or so if you have never replaced them they are shot. they are relatively low cost parts. theier maybe a new hardened pin coming out soon and possibly a redesigned shift shaft end. ( HINT HINT)

shift shafts and their related parts are what i consider high wear items. the alignment pin i swear is made of like grade 3 material. and the spring on the end of the shaft is about as puny as they get. these need replaced due to wear about every 2 years or so if you have never replaced them they are shot. they are relatively low cost parts. theier maybe a new hardened pin coming out soon and possibly a redesigned shift shaft end. ( HINT HINT)

Do the prototypes come free to people who have got their tranny moded or have donated a shift shaft? Hint hint! Lol

What do you guys think?

Adam

Are you afraid to get a little dirty? Lol!

Yes, high wear and worn out. It wont cause it to shift poorly but it will slip around the pin leaving one end of the claw inside the pattern of the shift star.

SP

Are you afraid to get a little dirty? Lol!

Yes, high wear and worn out. It wont cause it to shift poorly but it will slip around the pin leaving one end of the claw inside the pattern of the shift star.

SP

My girlfriend does not like dirty hands. You do the math on that one...

lol I gave up being a plumber and HVAC tech to do Intel for the Navy. I grew up on a dairy farm and have shoveled poop since I was old enough to hold a shovel!

Adam

My girlfriend does not like dirty hands. You do the math on that one...

lol I gave up being a plumber and HVAC tech to do Intel for the Navy. I grew up on a dairy farm and have shoveled poop since I was old enough to hold a shovel!

Adam

Lmao! Hats off to you then! And throw that shift shaft away :cheers:

SP