Quick YFZ Spindle Hub & Caliper question

Deuce

Hey Everyone,

Not looking to start a big shindig over the yfz conversion... I know there is an entire ongoing thing about that.

I just wanted to know before I go ahead and buy anything... Do I need yfz spindles to work with the yfz calipers? I want to run the 450 calipers for the added braking ability.

I'm not going to go with YFZ arms, and plan instead on going with a set made for the banshee to ensure that its the strongest possible setup should I hit a mx track with it.

Also if I need the yfz spindles, will running them mess with any of the steering geometry or mounting, or do the spindle locations all work out the same?

Another thing I heard was that the 09+ yfz rear spindles will add a little extra width. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Oops... I did mean hubs, not spindles.

I already have a lonestar Axle that is +1 to +3, putting me at 39" on the axle overall. I was just thinking about gaining a little additional width and that these may do it. I was just thinking along these lines because my 250R +4 axle measures in at around 41" Unless this extra width is not really necessary for the banshee handling. I just dont really ride tight woods with the banshee(have my warrior for that) and that I'm setting up the bike for more open trails/ fields/ mx. Kinda just an open ground play bike.

Thanks for the link zilla... those are the ones I am talking about.