Full Flight A-arms

banshee_R1

I'd run 'em and wouldn't think twice about it especially if you can come up with some better shocks such as YFZ450 shocks or Ohlins, Works, PEP, etc... Good thing about the Full Flights is that they make them with the necessary mods to mount the 450 shocks so all you have to do is notch the upper mount on the frame I believe.

Edited by bigblockbanshee

I woudlnt run any a arms with Hiem Joints. They suck. Eventually they will become loose, squeek, and pop. I ran a bran new pair of ASR arms for about 3 weeks before I sold them for 150 bucks with brake lines just to get rid of them.

If squeeks, rattles, and pop's describes your banshee then I am sure they will be fine for you. If you wanting a nice a arm then I would look else where.

I've had Full Flight's +2s (off Ebay even) on my Banshee for the past 2 years. Wheelie landings, jumping, even take em to the woods once in a while. No real issues to report.

I did wear one of the aluminum bushings about 6 months in...pinged Full Flight to ask them about it, they sent me a whole new set right away, free of charge, no questions asked. Customer Service seems to be great with my one need for it.

A little maintenance keeps the squeaks and rattles away.

sg

I've had Full Flight's +2s (off Ebay even) on my Banshee for the past 2 years. Wheelie landings, jumping, even take em to the woods once in a while. No real issues to report.

I did wear one of the aluminum bushings about 6 months in...pinged Full Flight to ask them about it, they sent me a whole new set right away, free of charge, no questions asked. Customer Service seems to be great with my one need for it.

A little maintenance keeps the squeaks and rattles away.

sg

I used a little wd40 on the heims of my ASR arms. I only ran them for 3 weeks and I bought them bran new so they were not wore out junk. Bottom dollar a arms come with bottom dollar componets.

I used a little wd40 on the heims of my ASR arms. I only ran them for 3 weeks and I bought them bran new so they were not wore out junk. Bottom dollar a arms come with bottom dollar componets.

The heims were what made me question them. They look like they would be problematic

• 2 months later...

Grab the top of the tire and push it in and out. After a while you will feel play in the hiem joint. WD40 or any other oil will attract and hold dirt. It is a nonsealed joint and dirt and sand is going to make its way in. The penitrating oil just masks the problem

A ball joint is sealed. The boot keeps the grease in and the dirt and water out.

• 1 month later...