4mm Package deal...

I have an entire 4mm top end I want to get rid of. It's currently on the quad, the only decent picture of it is below. The cylinders are ported by FAST with a "play" port, and are currently 65.00mm. One of the ears for the case side studs has a crack in it. It's been there since I bought it and never got worse. They are on the high side for piston to wall clearance. I had an air leak that poked a hole in the left piston, so I cleaned the cylinder with acid and bumped a hone through them to get it back together. There are a few scuff marks near the top of the bore, but nothing crazy. Pistons/rings/wrist pin bearings are Wisecos, basically brand new with less than an hour of run time and part number of PK141 for the kit. Domes are just as new as the pistons, 19cc cut for 4mm stroke from David at Noss machine. The engine pumps 175 psi at 800 feet above sea level. O-rings for the head are new also and would be included. The head is a Noss Machine piece. Both the cylinders and the head are beadblasted on the exterior.

I was thinking $650 shipped for the entire topend in the lower 48...

DSC02032.jpg

I have a got a few PMs and I guess this should have been worded differently. The engine is currently running, no air leaks or messed up pistons. It has a fresh hone with a few scuff marks left, new pistons/rings/wrist pin bearings, new 19cc domes, yada yada. Sorry for the confusion! Evan

Just a little update for this. I just got a smoking deal on three 4mm long rod cranks from Hotrods from my warehouse, brand new in the box. If someone were to buy the topend, I would sell them a crank for $375 plus the cost of shipping the crank. I need this stuff gone guys, help me out...Thanks