What kinda shock is this?

MikeNick

Mike, now that I look at that pic, I noticed the spring isn't even tensioned on there... it's backed off

The banjo style fittings make me think it's a Chinese shock... Lots of these have been showing up lately, and actually are not BAD shocks, believe it or not.

I'd like to get my hands on a set, and reverse engineer one and see how good (or bad) they actually are.

Mike, now that I look at that pic, I noticed the spring isn't even tensioned on there... it's backed off

The banjo style fittings make me think it's a Chinese shock... Lots of these have been showing up lately, and actually are not BAD shocks, believe it or not.

I'd like to get my hands on a set, and reverse engineer one and see how good (or bad) they actually are.

When I get it I'll ship it to ya.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'll finally got this shock I got on ebay. It's complete junk. The dogbone is similiar to a Banshee except where the lower shock mounts. Also this shock has a fork mount instead of a round one like on a OEM Banshee shock..Anyone have any ideas what it may be?

1031101339a.jpg

1031101339.jpg

1031101338.jpg

1030101332.jpg