3 sets of OOF Silenced Drag pipes

I've got three sets of Power Pro silenced OOF drag pipes. 2 right side exit, and one set of "One out each side". I know almost nothing about them, other than each set of these pipes were hardly ever run. Feel free to make offers. Not really looking for any banshee related trades, but might be interested in something else... let me know what you've got.

#1 is a right side exit set that looks practically brand new. NO peeling/cracking/scratches or discoloration of the chrome whatsoever but there are a couple small dents (pictured) $350 shipped, OBO

#2 is also a right side exit set, that has been run, but not very much. No discoloration, peeling, cracking of the chrome. NO DENTS! $300 shipped, OBO

#3 is a set of "one out each side". These have a couple of dents (pictured) in the exact same spot as #1, so I am assuming they were mounted to the same bike at some point, which is where those dents came from. The chrome is peeling a LITTLE around the weld on one pipe (pictured), and there is VERY minor surface rust around the pipe mount (also pictured) $400 shipped, OBO

IMG_8599.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

IMG_8584.jpg

IMG_8583.jpg

IMG_8597.jpg

photo-90.jpg