water impeller

vbanshee

Hey fellas so my shee has been starting to heat up a little too much so time to switch to a nice billet one. So the question is what kind? I DO. Want to get one from one of the HQ sponsors. My shee is a 65 mm bore with vfoce 3 reed and a cool head with 19 cc domes. Do I get the standard billet kindthat u just hook up or I heard there's another one the high flow kind. And are these hard to install thanks guys

Hey fellas so my shee has been starting to heat up a little too much so time to switch to a nice billet one. So the question is what kind? I DO. Want to get one from one of the HQ sponsors. My shee is a 65 mm bore with vfoce 3 reed and a cool head with 19 cc domes. Do I get the standard billet kindthat u just hook up or I heard there's another one the high flow kind. And are these hard to install thanks guys

I'm still running the stock one on my shee. But I've heard, Pro Design, Mull, Chariot,..those ones seem to be nice from what Ive heard.

I know Chariot has two different impellers they offer, A standard one and a high flow one...maybe look into that.

My prodesign has been in my banshee since I have owned it. I bought in in 2006 and the previous owner has had in in there for a couple years.

agree no probs here neither!..if you dont run a washer it will mess it up and sometimes 2 washers..just make sure the impellar aint hitting the cover and everything is lined up proper..

• 3 weeks later...

We use/sell the Pro Design ones with NO troubles. Just like JBooker said, i have seen some taken out of motors several years later that looked like new. I cant say that about some of the other brands, and also agree with him on them. : (

We have not tried Mull's or Chariot's though and im sure they are also good.