bad 350 shee sent me a bad set of cylinders

f00pda3w00p

so i traded bad 350 shee my fmf ssts and he said all these needs is a hone bullshit. the port work look like someone didnt know what they where doing and the need to be resleeved one of the sleeves is cracked by the exshuast port the the exhuast ports are totally different heights and it looks as thought the piston rings where melting to the cylinder

Edited by jdforever12345

its a fucking trail/dune port and i can give you the name of who did the port work hes 370banshee i dont sell bad parts i had these checked by my builder the day before i shipped them and why is this the first u mention it? i told you everything about them now your calling me out that is bull shit i wil get the port durration for you aswell i shipped them on the 31

sending them to redline and having them checked even further and northbend yamaha looked at them the first time will get a letter from redline stating if they are usable or not but from now till then im out a set of pipes and cylinders i went to have these bored yesterday at yamaha but wouldnt because of a fracture in the right cylinder near bottom of exsaust port and port hieghts where not properly alligned not properly alligned that why the cylinders need bored cause the ran really lean and could not fix do to this issue

IMG_6291.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

IMG_6286.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

what retard did the grinding on the gasket surfaces top/bottom of the cylinders? the cylinder walls look like shit and that's why everyone should ask for detailed pic's before they purchase something like this. BAD 350 idk how much you sold these for, but i don't know how you could have had a clear mind about it if you charged over 50 bucks. just my opinion though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i agree!..if u make it right do away with this plus the guy should have omed him before he brought it to here..jmo..

jd...your a fuckin retard...its simple.......shoulda listened to the people telling you to just send cameron [redline] your cyls to be ported. and u wouldnt of had to deal with this. if u missed it the 1st time....once again. your an idiot. sell your bike and buy a shiny ball. that should keep u entertained, plus u dont have to deal with really hard stuff like changing spark plugs and mixing your gas