Jetting help plz !

zmania07

Welcome to BHQ !! Did it just start doing this? Or did you buy from someone at lower elevation? Start by checking plugs ,cleaning carbs one at a time. Your description is a little (lot) vauge. Could you be more specific? If you do carbs , record jet sizes and post that up.

Well I bought it from a guy but he only lived like 40 miles from me and I am new to banshees so have no clue what I am doing. But we should be at the same elevation so I was just wondering what to do to fix it. It has no power at all till it hits powerban then It will take off then u have to wait till it hits powerban again for it to go. So I'm not sure what to do I will get new plugs and I guess figure out how to clean the carbs and then i don't know much bout the jetting so I don't know whatbits at now.

Well I bought it from a guy but he only lived like 40 miles from me and I am new to banshees so have no clue what I am doing. But we should be at the same elevation so I was just wondering what to do to fix it. It has no power at all till it hits powerban then It will take off then u have to wait till it hits powerban again for it to go. So I'm not sure what to do I will get new plugs and I guess figure out how to clean the carbs and then i don't know much bout the jetting so I don't know whatbits at now.

First-things-first. Get yourself a Clymers Manual for your Banshee. They're on ebay for like $25-$30. Best investment a newbie can ever make. That will tell you EXACTLY how to remove and disassemble your carbs. You may not be hitting your "power band" at all. It actually sounds as if your lower carb throttle ranges are screwed up. Could just be clogged or dirty pilots, badly adjusted air screws, bad reeds, who knows? Your description is very difficult to understand so try to be a little clearer on what it is you're describing - leave out any jargon and just describe what is going on and someone will try to help.

First-things-first. Get yourself a Clymers Manual for your Banshee. They're on ebay for like $25-$30. Best investment a newbie can ever make. That will tell you EXACTLY how to remove and disassemble your carbs. You may not be hitting your "power band" at all. It actually sounds as if your lower carb throttle ranges are screwed up. Could just be clogged or dirty pilots, badly adjusted air screws, bad reeds, who knows? Your description is very difficult to understand so try to be a little clearer on what it is you're describing - leave out any jargon and just describe what is going on and someone will try to help.

Well like I said I'm new but all I can say is that it will just roll when u take off even if given it full throttle but if u hold the throttle it will finally just take off fast as he'll but once u slow down it does the same thing just slowly goes till it takes off again and this is given it full throttle the whole time. So plz help I wana be able to ride it??