banshee drag pipes $450 plus shipping

i have a set of out left side shearer big bore drag pipes off my 03 banshee. they are in excellent condition, if you would like to see pics reply with your email address and i can send some. $450 plus shipping/obo

what flange is on them, what motor did they come off of

i just recently got stuck with the banshee i have (not by choice), i know nothing about them and since he gave me a set of in frame pipes, i just put the in frame pipes on instead. i have no idea what to say about the pipes they just have to go since they are pretty much a paperweight to me................ also tryin to sell the banshee if anyone is interested

Edited by blue reaper

[watch out what you buy from this guy everyone.... i bought a set of shearer sb/sf left side exit and was told they were in prestine shape (9 of 10). got the pipes in today and took them out of the package and omg those were the nastiest pipes i have ever seen.(not in a good way). you can see dings,dents,scratches, and most of all where the pipes bolt together the flanges broke once before and you could see where the repair was, and sprayed grey paint over it to try and hide it. i contacted the seller and told him to atleast make it right by doing something, he replied this is a business deal and i have to deal with it, and most of all that really urked me was he said as long as they are on the bike you cant tell. well thats not what i was looking for because all in all i know its there despite what everybody else thinks. i have quite a sum of money tied in my bike and like others do like me, we dont want to put junk on our quads. i didnt want to do this i just wanted the seller to atleast be cordial and work something.

i even asked this guy for pictures and you couldnt tell the damage, so all bhq guys please be aware of this i realize we make mistakes but a honest person should make it right and not tell you to stick it and deal with it.

blue reaper is the guy so be aware

Edited by meat sauce