HJR 4 MIL STOCK CYLINDERS WITH DOMES

Hey guys, Kevin has my cylinders right now, I wanted to see if anyone has any interest in buying them, I want to get a cub from Kevin but would like to sell my cylinders first. They have a Dune/Hill shoot port, and come with the domes as well.

Asking 350 shipped.

Hey guys, Kevin has my cylinders right now, I wanted to see if anyone has any interest in buying them, I want to get a cub from Kevin but would like to sell my cylinders first. They have a Dune/Hill shoot port, and come with the domes as well.

Asking 350 shipped.

who did the port work ? and what rods are on your crank 115 ?

Thanks

What? I'm sending these out today. I just finished them. This is a steal of a deal. They have a new top end rebuild on them I just finished today. A killer port job that will make 80hp on race gas. Wow!

Asking 350 shipped.

BUMP and a Fist pump for this guy!! :headbang:

Hey guys, I posted this hoping to sell them and buy a cub. For 350 you got the domes and cylinders which needed a new bore (using 64.50 mm pistons now) There seemed to be no interest So I decided to have Kevin do a little more porting, bore and hone, which came to about $430. I cant pay Kevin and sell them for 350, very sorry for the confusion.