trinity stage 4 headers &cool head, stock crank etc

trinity stage 4 headers, good shape, i no longer have the stingers that go along with them, lookin for 225$ obo, will try to get some pics up here tomorro, located in north jersey, call my cell phone anytime 518 275 1875 will meet up within a reasonable distance, i work all over the state so dont hesitate to ask, prefer cash, money order is ok too, i also have a cool head from kevin of HJR that im not currently running, i have 2 custom cut domes for it as well as it was on my 4mil long rod stroker,(pump gas) i also have a few other miscellaneous (sp)? things, stock levers and nonesense such as that, stock air box lid etc etc.

again the number is 518 275 1875, Brian

trinity stage 4 headers, good shape, i no longer have the stingers that go along with them, lookin for 225$ obo, will try to get some pics up here tomorro, located in north jersey, call my cell phone anytime 518 275 1875 will meet up within a reasonable distance, i work all over the state so dont hesitate to ask, prefer cash, money order is ok too, i also have a cool head from kevin of HJR that im not currently running, i have 2 custom cut domes for it as well as it was on my 4mil long rod stroker,(pump gas) i also have a few other miscellaneous (sp)? things, stock levers and nonesense such as that, stock air box lid etc etc.

again the number is 518 275 1875, Brian

looking for a stock crank. PM sent.

thanks

-bob