Fireball Racing a arms

bansheekx

I would recommend a set of WICKEDS over those. never known anyone who has a used a set of the one's you linked. Someone else will have to chime in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WICKED-PRODUCTS-A-ARMS-Banshee-SALE_W0QQitemZ260544768821QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_ATV_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ca9adab35

Fireball makes great stuff. I have some of their a-arms and a swing arm. My a-arms are the gusseted ones with hiem joints but I have had them for 4 or 5 years now with no problems. Fireball makes makes a lot of stuff for other companies, Jannsen, Sanddraggon, and I think Denton, to name a few, so there is more of their stuff out there than people know.

Hey man look at the feedback left on fireball a arms seller..i would NOT BUY FROM THERE...Several Several bad marks...I've dealt personally with the guy who makes the WICKED arms..Called him at his house and ordered some new balljoints..Paid with CC, he cut the ball joints down for the arms and I got them in 3 days..Good guy to deal with and good arms

Hey man look at the feedback left on fireball a arms seller..i would NOT BUY FROM THERE...Several Several bad marks...I've dealt personally with the guy who makes the WICKED arms..Called him at his house and ordered some new balljoints..Paid with CC, he cut the ball joints down for the arms and I got them in 3 days..Good guy to deal with and good arms

Yea it looks like the seller has some issues- bad feedback and no return policy. Thanks for the reply.

Fireball makes great products. The guy that owns Fireball is kind of an asshole though. Alot of other "builders" buy parts from him because he has the expensive machinery to make it for cheaper than it would cost them to make themselfs.

I have thier drag a arms and spindles. They are put together great, and the chrome is top notch.

I have also owned a set of wickeds. They where also very nice. Sometimes they will have sales because they made too many sets and need to make room.

Either arms will be a great setup.

ive had issues with fireball, i ordered a RED cool head and when i recieved it the invoice said red but the coolhead was blue. i called and complained and the guys argued with me and said there was no way i said red even though he hand writen red on the paper. i took me a week or calling and argueing before i made some progress and got them to reemburse me for ship back witch they were very reluctant to do. over all, i hate fireball and would never buy from them agian

• 1 year later...

thanks I had some difficulty at first maybe because i ask a lot of questions as i am new to this but after that he was great very helpful. now i am jsut waiting on them to get here on monday. I will post some pics for you guys to see the finish on the chrome. :cheers: