Thinking of selling or parting out...

flint

Well guys the wifey and I just bought 30 acres of land and it time to build a house this spring I hate the thought of selling or tearing down my baby but Im sick of renting and I can always get back on another shee in a few years. Im know that parting out the bike will bring im more cash but im just curious what you guys think it will bring in outright. I live in Upstate Ny.

CHASSIS | SUSPENSION | CONTROLS:

STOCK FRAME W

+2 STELLAR LONG TRAVEL A-ARMS W/ BRAIDED LINES

-2 STELLAR ROUNDHOUSE SWING ARM WITH BOSS BERRING CARRIER

LONESTAR +1” STEERING STEM AND LONESTAR CLAMP

G FORCE AXEL

TAG OVERSIZE BARS WITH CLAMP

QUICK ADJUST CLUTCH LEVER

MX FRONT BUMPER

WORKS TRIPPLE RATE FRONT SHOCKS WITH PIGGY BACK

STOCK REAR SHOCK

E-BRAKE BLOCK OFF

18” KENDAL KLAWS REAR ON ITP RED LABLE RIMS

20” KENDAL KLAWS UP FRONT ON ITP RIMS

AC PRO PEG NERF BARS

NEW FACTORY FX GRIPPER SEAT COVER

ENGINE|DRIVE SYSTEM:

NEW WEISO PRO LITE PISTONS .30 OVER

HOT RODS CRANK

TUSK HEAVY DUTY CLUTCHES AND SPRINGS

TRINITY STAGE 5 2 INTO 1 CARB KIT WITH 35MM PKW CARB WITH AIR FILTER AND OUTERWEAR

BOYSEN DUEL STAGE REEDS WITH STOCK PORTED CAGES

PRO CIRCUIT PIPES

TOOMEY RADIATOR WITH RADIATOR COOLERS

PRO DESIGN COOL HEAD 20CC DOMES

NEW KICK START SHAFT

DYNATECH PROGRAMABLE IGNITION

100_0988.jpg

100_0991.jpg

oh no man 30 acres and now you have to sell your bike. can you not whore yourself , wife. jk man i know how you feel i had to sell my first banshee to get a truck so i could work when i was half way through high school. a banshee was my dream bike. it as all i ever wanted. so after a few year i got another. its a hard step but seems its very hard for banshee owners for some reason. i have buddies that go through quads like crazy. i could never sell my bike again.

Ya guys 30 acers will be alot of fun. I have a blaster 4x4 acrtic cat 2 2001 arctic cat sleds with an enclosed trailor (i might sell as well). thinking of selling my banshee is the worst. this is my 2nd one and I trade quads more than most hookers change ther panties. But this one will be hard to part with. I just got it how I like it. I will let you all know tonight what I plan to do.

thanks guys

Josh

"thinking of selling my banshee is the worst. this is my 2nd one and I trade quads more than most hookers change ther panties." :rotflmao:

its tough selling stuff youve got a bunch of wrench time in thats for sure, but if you do decide to part that sucker out, theres some nice parts on there i would like to use in winter rebuild.

Ya guys 30 acers will be alot of fun. I have a blaster 4x4 acrtic cat 2 2001 arctic cat sleds with an enclosed trailor (i might sell as well). thinking of selling my banshee is the worst. this is my 2nd one and I trade quads more than most hookers change ther panties. But this one will be hard to part with. I just got it how I like it. I will let you all know tonight what I plan to do.

hell,,,sell everything else and keep your shee,,,,,

thanks guys

Josh

Hey, I would think you'd be able to get around 3000 for it if you sold it outright maybe even a bit more, although you might have to sit on it for a while. I would think it would bring more if you parted it out and it might even be quicker depending on how much time you have.

If you do part it let me know, I'd be very interested in the front end.

The front end has about 3 rides on it. I bought the shocks off a HQ member. They are in great shape and soak up bumpy sections great. They are alittle soft when it comes to jumping. I weight 180lbs and throught any whoop setion i can not git this thing to jar me the wrong way at all. Great set up. The a arms need to be painted or PC'ed. wanted to make sure i Liked the set up b4 i sent them out. IM not 100% sure what Im going to do yet guys I will be sure to keep you all posted.

thanks guys

Josh