WHATS GOING ON WITH SELLERS AROUND HERE

alf44

Well ive been seeing it happen alot lately. People getting screwed by sellers. Not recieving parts, parts not the same as pictured, broken parts whatever. Well it happened too me now also.

A friend and I bought $1100 worth of parts from someone here. I also gave him a little extra too help with shipping. I helped this guy with all kinds of stuff and sold him alot of parts and gave him some smokin deals. Went out of my way too help him out and always answered his calls and texts. Even when i was on vacation. Always packaged up his parts nice and tight. We bought a whole complete motor. Thought it was complete. got some of it in this box, nerf bars, wheels and tires, some brakes a whole bunch of stuff.

Well this is what we recieved. The parts looked like he went out muddin on his bike and then decided too part it out. Everything was just thrown in a box not wrapped at all, nuts and bolts werent put in a bag, the clutches were all over the place, jugs tossed in, well you'll see. Anyway this is what will need too be replaced that is now damaged or pieces missing. Clutches are bent missing one, pistons are scratched, oh ya they were just tossed in too, flywheel is dinged up and bent, stator is caked in sand and mud, may or may not work, jugs are marred up on the outside,reed cages are caked with sand and mud, and who knows what else is missing. there was a huge hole in the box. I asked him too at least refund $200 too at least get a flywheel. He complained that it cost him money too ship." well duh". Said he only made $900 on the deal after shipping. I find that hard too believe since i ship stuff everyday. Then he said well send it back. I shouldnt have too and whos too say if I would ever see my money. Its just not worth the hassle. Too me it was a slap in the face and total disrespect. Check the pics this is what we recieved. Still waiting on one box that I have no tracking number for and not even sure its on the way. Wonder how its going too look? I think I have every right to be pissed about this.

these are only a few:

IMG00107-20100111-1744.jpg

IMG00106-20100111-1744.jpg

IMG00127-20100111-1829.jpg

IMG00108-20100111-1745.jpg

IMG00112-20100111-1800.jpg

IMG00115-20100111-18012.jpg

IMG00114-20100111-1801.jpg

IMG00118-20100111-1807.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that sucks Alf. Im not going to say who you got them from, i'll leave that up to you if you if you feel like it. But poor banshee parts, i feel bad for them. And you too Alf.

I for one wrap the living SHIT outa any part/s i sell not just here but anywhere.

Anyone can ask a few guys that have bought off me here, they are proly more pissed off that i wrap stuff so good it takes for ever to get the part out but are happy to get it out cause its always shiny or freshly polished or 100% cleaned up and looks like new, or i wouldn't sell it.

Just ask member 97_banshee how crazy i wrapped the mint T5's i sold him and how long it took him to undo the wrapping HAHAHA jesse if you read this. lol2.gif

Alf hope everything gets worked out man.

Alf, since you didn't name any names, I won't either. But he knows who he is, and so does most everyone else. The most unfortunate part of this whole deal, I feel, is that not only did you get a virtual "slap in the face", but this seller went on another board trash talking you. I'm self employed, I know how important a reputation is when your business is your livelihood. You've done MORE than enough for everyone around here. From what I've seen, you go out of your way to make things happen for people whether you have known them for years, or just met them in the Shoutbox. It's not very often that sellers receive "praise" when a deal goes the way it SHOULD be, but Alf always has people praising his work, and the favors he does for people. How many buyers offer to give you EXTRA money to help cover shipping? I've had several conversations with the seller in question on many occasions in the shoutbox, or in threads and thought highly of him. He answered several of my questions and gave me his opinion when I was looking for it. I guess this just goes to show that you can't trust anyone. It doesn't appear to be a case of, "It's okay, I'll just return it and get my money back." Alf's reputation is potentially scarred, because one person who had no reason whatsoever to take an issue to another board and start trash talking the very person who YOU screwed over.

Alf those pictures are unbelievable. You can't blame that on UPS. UPS didn't assemble a quad, run it through the mud, and throw it all back in a box. What a disgrace...

What a complete asshole, you know you go out your way for this guy and he sends you this mess and then he complains . By rights he should give you every penny back and pay for shipping, that pisses me off. He"ll get whats coming to him if he keeps this shit up. You should post his name so other people wont get taken by this shyster.

Why in the world would you not post his name? If you name the person the rest of us can avoid him and not get screwed. But if you dont its in limbo and makes people afraid to buy anything,as proof,i just logged into the site to look through the classifieds,and now theres no way in hell im going to buy anything for fear of buying from whoever that is. I agree you should be super pissed,rightfully so,but he needs to be named unless negotiations are pending.

Just like the other day theres some kid in a thread trying to get his banshee to run long enough just to sell it. People need to be honest and come through or GTFO

Edited by Burt Reynolds

I cannot stand fuckos like this, the person NEEDS to be named. I'm still trying to recoup my last buy that I got ripped off from, still haven't broken even.

I just got a set of t5's that were supposed to be on good condition with one small dent in the bottom of a silencer, check em out :shootself:

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/tt2/quikshee/

dam alf.. thats a mess.. i remember you telling me about that in the shoutbox, but i never realized it was this bad.. i wonder how many screws, bolts, springs, or little parts were lost along the way.. what COMPLETE horseshit!!.. u need to call him out man.. and when you do, make it clear that the numbers on the end of his name are 20 and not 1026 :)

X2 on calling him out. Fuck this asshole if this is the way he wants to do business he deserves to be called out. You just dont do this shit to people. By the way alf I got my wheels yesterday and I want to thank you for the great packing job that you did wheels look great. But back to the matter at hand. You dont deserve this shi alf you go out of your way to do the right thing and if the asshole that sold you that garbage reads this he needs to just give you your money back + the extra that you gave him for shipping. then you can send him his shit back and he can put it on ebay where it belongs. Did you pay through paypal if so let them know. And tell us who this asshole is.

X2 on calling him out. Fuck this asshole if this is the way he wants to do business he deserves to be called out. You just dont do this shit to people. By the way alf I got my wheels yesterday and I want to thank you for the great packing job that you did wheels look great. But back to the matter at hand. You dont deserve this shi alf you go out of your way to do the right thing and if the asshole that sold you that garbage reads this he needs to just give you your money back + the extra that you gave him for shipping. then you can send him his shit back and he can put it on ebay where it belongs. Did you pay through paypal if so let them know. And tell us who this asshole is.

Paypal won't do shit, I ended up having to file a claim with IC3.gov because paypal said it wasn't an ebay dealing. I highly doubt I'll ever see my parts or any of my money.

alf, good luck on this.:cheers: