Stator Options

ok so heres the dilema, i need a stator and flywheel, dont wanna spend the money for oem ,and have heard so much bad about ricky stator. Id like to buy new if at all possible but dont know where to go. Ive been looking at rm stator stuff and dont know if anybody has much experience with it. Im also considering buying them used, but would like to have new. Just wondering where everybody is going for this stuff.

Thanks cody

Oh heres a link to the rm page im looking at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-YFZ350-Banshee-Stator-Flywheel-Puller-rectifier_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1c0d4a4fecQQitemZ120482058220QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I would get an OEM Flywheel. Rick Stator's have been known to come appart. I wouldnt run an RM one ethire. If you want a bran new stator then you can get Ricks Motor Sports for a 2 output high wattage or and OEM new stator for the same price 250.00.

Here is my Ricky stator flywheel.

100_2219.jpg

100_2226.jpg

100_2224.jpg

I bought a Rick's Electrics CDI box last year while I was at St. Anthony's and had problems with it from the get go-bike would miss and sputter, thought it was my jetting due to the altitude. Got back to Oregon and jetted for here, the next ride the thing had to be towed to start when cold, but would kick start when hot. Eventually i had to tow it every time. Got home checked everything out and tried another OEM box I had and the bike started right up and ran fine. I called Rick's and they said I had to go through where I bought it. So I had to call Rexburg Motorsports in ID and have them call Rick's. Eventually I sent it to Rick's and they did replace it- when I got it I plugged it in, made sure it worked, and then put it away for a spare. So, if you buy from Rick's Electrics make sure it is either directly from them, or an authorized dealer. Good luck.