Rz 350 tranny on banshee

DDD

Hello i'm from canada and I talk in french, scuse for my english...

Hello guys, I want to change my tranny for a rz 350 and i'm not able to find the ratio of the rz somebody know it???

My banshee have somes mods and i have hear the rz 350 shift smoother than the banshee and the speed are longer but the 2 and the 6 not

Does it have a thread about it somewhere if it have also one??

Hello i'm from canada and I talk in french, scuse for my english...

Hello guys, I want to change my tranny for a rz 350 and i'm not able to find the ratio of the rz somebody know it???

My banshee have somes mods and i have hear the rz 350 shift smoother than the banshee and the speed are longer but the 2 and the 6 not

Does it have a thread about it somewhere if it have also one??

well, depends on what ur riding is. I personally feel that it would be wise. I am actually gonna get one cut at passion and cryotreated for my bike. the debate is that the gears are to big and that the shee needs the shorter gearing to get up and go, but i got enough mods to make the torque to pull it. Plus I feel that to ride the banshee I have to shift way to much and I hope that the rz tranny will smooth out that traction issue we all love and hate.

For example take a look at the newer 4 stroke bikes out right now. Some of the pro bikes never leave 3-4 and on the smaller indoor supercross tracks there are are bikes that are in 2-3 and only touch 4 on a long straight.

I'm actually building my bike strictly for flat track and ice racing and am confident that the rz cut may be for me. Not sayin it's for you, but if you have the ability to swap one out your self then go for it. You can always change back to your stock setup if it isnt what you thought.

Plus it'll break 100 alot easier and be a blast if you're on the open stuff

Edited by trickedcarbine

Banshee Tranny Ratios:

1st-- 2.461

2nd-- 1.812

3rd-- 1.500

4th-- 1.250

5th-- 1.045

6th-- 0.875

RZ 350 Tranny Ratios:

1st-- 2.571

2nd-- 1.778

3rd-- 1.318

4th-- 1.083

5th-- 0.962

6th-- 0.889

The main reason the RZ shifts smoother is because of the shift forks and drum, the guide pins on the RZ shift forks are roller bearings where the Banshee shift forks have steel pins and the RZ drum I think is cut a little softer. The RZ forks need to be kept with the RZ drum.

Hope this helps,

Mike

jus found our what an rz 350 is omg i want one :notworthy::notworthy::headbang:

so thats the exact same engine with oil injection and diff trannie gears?

are those trannies available on ebay where do you get the parts for the swap?

IDK about the trannies for sure but will be finding out real soon as my buddy is giving me a rz350 motor to build for my project shee. You don't want the rz350 you want the rz500 or tz750 if you want to be real cool but good luck finding a tz and if you can get to vancouver bc you can get a rz500 and sometimes you can get lucky to find one in the states. RZ500 4 cylinder 2 stroke