$75 Carbs

I have a set of Banshee carbs with TORS heads removed and idle screws installed.

You get the K&N air filters with them. Already pre-oiled and wrapped.

Comes with Clamps & Outerwears as well. [1 Outerwear has tiny rip on corner.]

Carbs have been sitting over a year now but I'll tear them down & flush them squeeky clean.

I'm going to jet these to buyers preference, bolt on ready when they arrive at your door.

If you look close I also included a bunch of extra parts for the carbs. My loss, your gain.

BansheeCarbs001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Climb,

My name is Eddie, My causin is Vook on E2S, he bought the carbs off of you the other week for me, They are on my bike now and work great, Thank you for the extra parts too. I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about them though. My pipes are not smoking as much as they did before, it seems like not much smoke at all. I was wondering if you could give me some tips on what to do, im guessing its running lean. My causin said that you had put the needle to the third setting, would that effect it? I have FMF fatty with powercor II and the carbs with pods I got off of you with the 310 mains and im pretty sure the reeds are stock. If you could Please let me know what you think I would appreciate it. Thanks again,

Eddie,