Silver Lake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to do a weekend trip, camp friday ride saturday and party saturday night.. whos in?

the more the better!!!!

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! We will be there!! Me, Nick, Bob.. Maybe Mike if he can get his shit together!

This is going to be a fun weekend!! like always!!! where are you guys staying? it will be us, jeff, becca and maybe Bill.

Ohh hell, we have no plans!! Im sure well hook up with you guys for sure! Let me know the arrangements so we can camp together and laugh our asses off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh hell, we have no plans!! Im sure well hook up with you guys for sure! Let me know the arrangements so we can camp together and laugh our asses off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks, doesn't sound like fun to me, last time was pretty lame.

Jk!!!!

If anyone wants to know what its like to have a good time come camp with JD, nick, and shayne. Funner than tits on a dead hooker! Lol

I should be able to make it.

Cool!!! :biggrin: Shayne and I will already be there. Should be rolling and ready!!!!! Just really hope this deal on my boat goes through so I can finish up. :thumbsup: Jellystone will be my homestead from the 16-26!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: :clap::clap::clap:

No thanks, doesn't sound like fun to me, last time was pretty lame.

Jk!!!!

If anyone wants to know what its like to have a good time come camp with JD, nick, and shayne. Funner than tits on a dead hooker! Lol

I should be able to make it.

hahahahahaha we have the best crew in the states bottom line... Ole yeller is ready to wreck lives!!!!! LOL Yes I am drunk

Cool!!! :biggrin: Shayne and I will already be there. Should be rolling and ready!!!!! Just really hope this deal on my boat goes through so I can finish up. :thumbsup: Jellystone will be my homestead from the 16-26!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: :clap::clap::clap:

I am extremely jealous. I don't think I have spent 10 straight days at Silver Lake ever!!!!

I had to make a deal with my employer to pull that off. I don't take any time off for deer hunting season as long they don't bitch when I take my july vacation. Little do they know that I can hunt out my bathroom window :laugh: It works out pretty well, that is right in the middle of harvest season which means more overtime. :biggrin:

Oh yeah.. We should be ready.. if not.. we'll ship parts to the campground again.. lol

Actually.. I will be having a new slingshot delivered to Jellystone!! lol

Me and Boo started a tradition for our silver lake tirps.. Every time we go.. we leave a old part that was replaced that weekend. Boo left a sprocket hanging from the tree last trip.