FASST FLEXX BARS

Washburn

Im sriously overwhelmed at how well these bars preform. I expected a little less vibration and less arm pump but shit 330 bucks it better do that. Well it did that and a HELL OF ALOT MORE. I put in the blue elastometers for less up and down movement over ruts and roots and just that alone was worth it. I cant tell you how much less up and down movement there is and the vibration and hard hitting heavy bucking of my old Renthal Fatbars are no longer an issue with Flexx bars. These bars team up with the suspension and just pulverize any kind of abuse to your arms upper chest forget about getting tossed from your bars ever again. I rode so much harder and so much longer than I ever did before with absolutly no arm pump. Simply Amazing. Would I buy them again? Is it worth $330.00 YES EVERY PENNY!!!!!!

I just bought my Lonestar 4130 Chromoly steering stem with Antivibe clamp too. They will be in for my next ride. Im exhuasted from riding all weekend. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gimme a link to who sells them my man. i was holding on for dear life yesterday with drag bars on a 90 hp cub. my asshole has still not unpuckered. and i need a can of spinach and an anchor tattoo on my forearm from muscles swelling to hold on.

What's up bro!! Glad to see you still have the bike. I was thinking about doing a set of those on my build, but nothing fits except a stock stem and stock bars with my big IMS tank. :down:

No, there has to be a way around that. Lonestar makes a stem that goes up to +2 forward and 2 inches to 4inches up so you could put 1 and 1 eighth clamps for the Flexx bars on the antvibe LSR Clamp. There has to be a wway around that. Ill ask Cody next time I talk to him.

And yes RagunCajun linked up a pretty good site for Fasst Flexx bars 319.00 free shipping is a great deal. I payed 305.00 for mine at my buddies shop but 7% PA Tax came to like 332.00 damn taxes.

http://www.motosport.com/atv/product/FASST...asst+flexx+bars

Get the 14 degree ATV Woods bend they have a straightness to them like a drag bar but with a bend at the ends of the bars. Its an excalent fit.

Flexx bars are the shit.

I just installed 2 sets.

One on the shee and one on the YFZ.

Night and day difference, I have problems with my elbow, after riding my elbow would hurt for like 3 days.

Not anymore, flexx bars absorb alot of vibrations and hard Jults.

They are expensive but worth the money.

I got the 15degree quadrace for the banshee

14degree atv bend from motorsport for the YFZ/

motosport doesnt have that many different styles in stock but when i ordered i got a $70 pair of goggles for FREE for spending more than 250.00

this was at the beginning of the month, dont kno if they are still offering it though.

gimme a link to who sells them my man. i was holding on for dear life yesterday with drag bars on a 90 hp cub. my asshole has still not unpuckered. and i need a can of spinach and an anchor tattoo on my forearm from muscles swelling to hold on.

John..send me your arm and I will tattoo you for freeeeeee,always hooking a brother up!