Brake bleeding how to

I just put YFZ calipers on my banshee and thought I would do a brake bleeding how to. The method I like to use is super simple and waste very little fluid.

1st remove your bleeder screws and wrap the threads in teflon plumbers tape. This stops small leaks from around the threads while your bleeding the system.

0405090959.jpg

2nd you will need a piece of clear hose that fits on the bleeder good and tight. Go ahead and open the bleeder now.

0405091003.jpg

3rd place the end of the hose into the master cyl. and pump the lever until all the air bublles are gone.

0405091007.jpg

A couple notes I had enough hose to do both sides at once. You can do one side at a time also. Once all the air is out of the hoses close the bleeders, top off the master cyl. and clean up its that simple.

very good way to do it , only thing is it does creat small air bubbles in the master and they take time to float to the top and pop .

i did the redneck way this weekend , fill the master, and attach a hose and suck on it until most of the air comes out and just bleed from there.

but the way above is how i always bench bleed masters .