210psi compression. wtf.need opinions

So I have been investing in this banshee for a week or two now.I had 175psi when I originally bought it. I have done absolutely nothing to the engine yet.im about ready to order 4mm carnk and such.but I just comp checked it and its at 210psi now.wtf is going on? Brand new $150 comp guage. Even used my old one and it has same reading.what would cause this??

Your compression likely did not go up.  Your previous reading was not accurate.  When you take the head off, measure the exhaust port height and the dome size and I can tell you about where you might be.  I would not be sweating 210 at all....  As long as you are on race fuel. 

Brandon

Mull Engineering

Yep, with about factory port height, the big bore is what is getting you.  On a smaller bore, you would need about 17cc to see that. 

However, this is a great example of why NOT to put all your cards on pumping compression.  The ratios indicate you are borderline race fuel. 

can I ask a question why would anyone run 210 PSI compression in a Banshee that is getting an off the shelf 4 mil crank

Simple, torque monster dune bike with a short rpm range. I have thought about trying it, but pump gas is cheap and you can make plenty of power with it.